I'm back after working on three more books

1 view

Scott Pitoniak

Mar 15, 2013, 1:05:51 PM3/15/13
to scottp...@googlegroups.com
There is no truth to the rumor that I’ve been missing for almost two months from this cyber space because I was campaigning for the papacy. Although Pope Pitoniak might be alliterative and I do hail from Rome – New York, not Italy – I’m probably more sinner than saint, and, therefore, probably a better candidate for a job in Washington or in sports.

I had to ignore my blog recently to attend to work on three books, as well as my weekly radio baseball talk show on WYSL AM-1040, a major freelance project, a screen treatment for a possible Hollywood film, Syracuse basketball columns for Channel 8’s website - www.rochesterhomepage.net - and a major baseball history exhibit project.

I’m happy to report that two of the books are pretty much done and a third will be done soon. Working on one book is tortuous enough. Working on three is pure insanity.

Follow the link below for the scoop on a book that will be of particular interest to local music fans:

http://www.ScottPitoniak.com