It's early, but Bills show reasons for optimism

Scott Pitoniak

Aug 1, 2012, 7:45:38 AM8/1/12
to scottp...@googlegroups.com
Twenty-eight summers of covering NFL training camps has taught me how foolhardy it can be to jump to any conclusions. I saw many a Bills team that looked great in Fredonia or St. John Fisher that wound up looking putrid come the regular season. That said, I can’t help but be impressed with what I’ve seen so far from the new-and-improved Bills.

Among the things that have caught my eye: The unblockable defensive line. Mario Williams, the $100-million man, looks like he is going to be worth every penny the Bills invested in him. He’s a 6-foot-6, 290-pound walking solar eclipse who’s quick and nimble and strong.

Read the rest of the column at http://www.ScottPitoniak.com