Bills, SU have winnable games this weekend. Will they deliver?

Scott Pitoniak

Sep 14, 2012, 3:28:44 PM9/14/12
to scottp...@googlegroups.com
In my column for WROC-TV’s web site (www.rochesterhomepage.com) before the regular season kicked off last Sunday, I listed six things that needed to go right in order for Buffalo to end its playoff famine.
Amazingly, the Bills wound up seeing things go wrong in five of the categories during their opener against the Jets, which explains why they were squashed and why many Buffalo fans are ready to jump off the third deck of the Ralph without a parachute or bunge cord.
One game does not a season make, but there is major cause for concern.

Read the rest of the column at http://www.ScottPitoniak.com