November's online meetup

James Bell

Nov 9, 2021, 1:46:12 PM11/9/21
to Scottish Ruby User Group
Well hey there you wonderful rubyists,

As the end of the year rolls near, and the nights become increasingly long, it's time for another ScotRUG meetup. This month, we're luck to be joined by Elizabeth Braae and Cédric Fabianski, both from Bearer (https://www.bearer.sh/), to talk to us about how they are using Hotwire and Rails.

While their former tech stack included React, GraphQL and Rails, Bearer's current platform is built entirely with Rails and Hotwire. In this talk, they'll share why they decided to use Rails and Hotwire, some example use cases, as well as their experience so far.

It should be dead interesting, and there's plenty of time for questions afterwards. So, if you're keen, the details are per usual:

Date: November 11th (this Thursday)
Time: 18:00

We'll send out meeting link details closer to the date (probably tomorrow..). Any questions, let me know. Otherwise, I'll see some of you on Thursday!

James