[JOBS] SOFTWARE ENGINEER

Pawel Jancz

Nov 25, 2020, 10:48:36 AM11/25/20
to Scottish Ruby User Group

Hello everyone,

SEABUOY is now looking for a Software Engineer to join us for an initial 3 month contract, 2 days per week, with the possibility of it being extended or turned into a full-time position.

The technology stack is based on Ruby on Rails v6 deployed with AWS Elastic Beanstalk, a PostgreSQL DB on AWS RDS, and Vue.js deployed on AWS Amplify.

The contract involves helping with feature development, testing, bug fixes, and automation relating to customer onboarding.

You can work in our Edinburgh office based in CodeBase (preferred), or remotely from other parts of the UK.

We will reply to all applicants within a week, and schedule a one hour call with selected candidates where both sides can learn more about each other.

More info about the company and how to apply can be found here: https://www.seabuoy.global/about

Best regards,

Pawel