ScotRUG Lockdown Edition 5: Code Reading

James Bell

Feb 10, 2021, 6:48:09 PM2/10/21
to Scottish Ruby User Group

Happy 2021 to you all!

We great February with late breaking ScotRUG news: we're holding our usual remote meetup this month, and we'll be doing some code reading. We've had great success in the past at reading over Ruby code in CRuby (ironically named, since there is plenty of non-C code), particularly when we opened up OpenStruct.

So, we'll be at it again this month, reading over code together, and disucssing what we learned. Usual details:

Time: 18:00

If you can't make it this month, well there's always next month. And we're always looking for speakers. So if you've learned something new in the last few months, why not share it with your local friendly user group?

I'm always happy to be a single audience member test run through if you haven't got anyone else to test things with before going to the group as a whole. Drop me a line!

Hope you're all enjoying the snow (or if you're out West, enjoying the clear crisp clear skies),

James