[JOBS] Ruby/Elixir/Typescript engineers at Fresha - Remote UK

James Harries

May 14, 2021, 12:57:16 PM5/14/21
to Scottish Ruby User Group

Hey everyone,

I'm James, an Engineering Manager at Fresha - we're the number one beauty and wellness appointment booking marketplace worldwide, headquartered in London with offices located in NYC, Vancouver, Sydney, Dublin and Warsaw. We're on the lookout for mid/senior/lead/principal level engineers to join our product teams at Fresha. Our salaries range from £50,000 - £110,000 depending on your experience.

While our stack is Elixir/Ruby/TypeScript, we don’t believe engineers are defined by the technologies they use, but by their attitude and application. We're looking for enthusiastic engineers who are interested in solving complex problems in distributed architectures.

For more information, you can see a full job spec here: https://apply.workable.com/fresha/j/17C50BC694/

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions at james....@fresha.com.

Thanks,

James Harries