October meetup! (online still)

James Bell

Oct 13, 2021, 1:01:01 PM10/13/21
to Scottish Ruby User Group
Hello you lovely people,

I hope the autumnal weather finds you well. We unfortunately had to skip last month's planned meetup for family reasons, but we're back in October! There's plenty of interesting news in the Ruby space: Rails 7, a new JIT merged into Ruby core and some lovely new learning resources out in the world. However for us, this month, we're talking data structures. Kevin Jacoby (one of ScotRUG's very own organisers) will lead a discussion so come along and contribute, or listen, whether you're a long time Rubyist or a first time curious person.

Sign up on our Meetup page to get the meeting link: https://www.meetup.com/meetup-group-Xwgucjde/events/mljltlyccnbsb/

Time: 18:00
When: tomorrow (14th October)

See some of you there!