Venue - The Hub

Juozas

Feb 2, 2012, 10:31:05 AM2/2/12
to scotland-tec...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

we have a venue. In theory. http://www.thehub-edinburgh.com/

Visited them today, all looks good.

Main hall - keynotes, 1st track (150 people)
Library room - 2nd track (70 people)
Coffee - after-conference social till midnight/1pm

We need someone to be in charge of all hardware (lights, sound, etc.) or hire someone.

Things we need to resolve:
projector/screen for main room. Venue people are helping with this

They are going to quote me tomorrow. They are holding the venue now for two weeks, then I will need to pay a deposit for 100 people and 2 weeks before the event remaining cash for additional attendees.

We better make sure we can afford it :) (working on it)

--
Juozas Kaziukėnas

Paul Dragoonis

Feb 2, 2012, 2:28:30 PM2/2/12
to scotland-tec...@googlegroups.com
Good!

Let us know the price per head quote.

Also.. Coffee? ;-)

Juozas

Feb 2, 2012, 2:29:58 PM2/2/12
to scotland-tec...@googlegroups.com
They run a coffee there during a day, during a night they would remove all the furniture and do food/drinks as a normal social place.

Juozas Kaziukėnas