Venues

James Baster

Jan 23, 2012, 3:22:15 AM1/23/12
to Scotland tech conference
Hey,

Good to see many discussions on this :-)
I got a tweet asking about venues, and Out Of The Blue specifically.

OOTB could work well for a hackday but less for two-track talks. This
is because it's essentially one big space that the cafe merges into,
with a small room of to the side, so you would have to split it into
two yourself somehow.

Also I don't think it has wifi - altho as I'm sure many of you already
know, when finding a tech conference venue you usually need to
organise your own wifi anyway cos even if they have wifi it won't be
able to cope with 100 geeks with 2 or 3 gadgets each :-)

I will think about other places, let me know if I can help in other
ways,
James