Main hall hardware

Juozas

Feb 6, 2012, 7:36:05 PM2/6/12
to scotland-tec...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

we need to hire a bunch of hardware for main hall (second room has it all).

Projector
Massive huge screen (as big as you can find)
VGA cable (>30m or so) maybe sort of wireless transmitter *

I'm attaching an offer I have from one company, can someone find something which would beat this?
It also includes a technician, but I assume we'll get someone to volunteer and make sure this works (we don't need this now). That involves reading manual throughout, thus knowing how to troubleshoot if it stops working.

For projector we need something as good as money can buy (with logical limits). It's a long distance, screen will be huge, we need pro quality.

It would be great if someone could research it and come up with some ideas/price/suggestions.

*
this is the setup:
1. speaker is going to be standing here (projector screen hanging above)
2. projector is going to be here in this balcony

--
Juozas Kaziukėnas
the hub 130412.pdf