Whisky tasting

Juozas

Feb 3, 2012, 10:08:02 AM2/3/12
to scotland-tec...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We are going to have whisky tasting. True local scotch malts. ~2 hour long event during after conf social with a guy explaining history, styles, drinking technique etc. He's done that before and it will be fun and interesting.

At the same time others who are not interested could be enjoying beers, coke or whatever.

We might get discount codes for attendees to some whisky shops around, but that depends if it is legal. We are going to check that.

Cheers
--
Juozas Kaziukenas. Sent from my BlackBerry

Paul Dragoonis

Feb 3, 2012, 3:48:47 PM2/3/12
to scotland-tec...@googlegroups.com
Good ! I know similar people but they are Glasgow based. This will be good content for the website