C# (ASP.NET MVC), jQuery & Real-Time Web Contractor vacancy

Phil Leggetter

Mar 23, 2011, 2:14:23 PM3/23/11
to scotalt.net
Hi,

I'm looking to hire a contractor for an initial 3 month contract with
the following skills. I'm hopeful that if successful this contract
could be extended or converted into a permanent role:

*Essential*

* C#
* jQuery
* TDD/BDD
* ASP.NET MVC
* ORM experience e.g. Entity Framework, NHibernate

*Great to have*

* Passionate about the real-time web and real-time data (essential for
the longer term)
* Knowledge of building scalable systems on Amazon Infrastructure
* Experience of integrating with 3rd party payment systems and
building basic ecommerce functionality
* Experience of building a SaaS or IaaS offering
* Interest/experience in API and Web Service development
* Advanced JavaScript
* CSS
* Excited about HTML5
* Part of a tech community

Moving forward I'm hopeful that this could develop into a fulltime
role so it would be ideal if we could get somebody who was interested
in this also.

The role will be primarily home-based but at times we may need to meet
around 2 to 3 times a week at a location that we agree on anywhere
between or around Dundee and Edinburgh.

If you are interested please get in touch, let me know your
availability and your rate.

Thanks,

Phil Leggetter
Skype: pleggetter