An Invitation: Technical Briefing on Visual Studio 2010 and .NET Framework 4 - Tuesday 11th of May

Mike Perrin

May 5, 2010, 3:57:19 AM5/5/10
to Scotland Alt.Net Google Group

Technical Briefing on Visual Studio 2010 and .NET Framework

WHEN:   Tuesday 11th of May

WHERE: Microsoft Ltd (Scotland), Waverley Gate, 2-4 Waterloo Place, Edinburgh, EH1 3EG

http://www.microsoft.com/uk/about/map-edinburgh.mspx  for a map.

ABSTRACT:

This briefing is delivered by various members of our Application Development Consulting (ADC) team with the purpose of getting customers up to speed with the upcoming Visual Studio 2010 and .NET Framework 4 releases, and what it means for their organisations.

0915-0930 : Registration

0930-0945 : Introductions + .NET 4 Overview

0945-1015 : Visual Studio 2010 IDE enhancements

1015-1035 : Improvements to the .NET 4 CLR

1035-1100 : C# 4 Language Improvements

1100-1115 : Break and Q+A

1115-1200 : ASP.NET 4

1200-1245 : Windows Workflow (WF) 4 Overview

1245-1330 : Lunch and Q+A

1330-1400 : Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) 4 Overview

1400-1430 : Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) 4 Overview

1430-1445 : Break and Q+A

1445-1600 : Windows Azure

1600-1645 : What’s new in Entity Framework

Please contact me as soon as possible to confirm your attendance at this event.  Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.

We look forward to seeing you.

Best Regards,

Saqib Ahmed

i-sa...@microsoft.com