Geek Dinners

Colin Mackay

Dec 14, 2009, 9:50:12 AM12/14/09
to scotalt.net
Hi,

As the two Geek Dinners this month were so much fun and filled up
quite quickly, Scottish Developers are planning to organise them more
often.

In the mean time, if you have any suggestions as to venues (good
quality but not too expensive) we'd love to hear about it. Please

We're going to aim to put the next geek dinner on in February (to give
people a chance to recover from the excesses of the holiday period)

Regards,
Colin.

Colin Mackay

Dec 22, 2009, 4:09:25 AM12/22/09
to scotalt.net
Just to let you know the next Glasgow Geek Dinner will be on 5th
February. You can sign up here: http://glasgow-geek-dinner-feb-2010.eventbrite.com/

We will be arranging one in Edinburgh in March.

If you have any recommendations for a venue we'd love to know.

Regards,
Colin.

rohancragg

Feb 4, 2010, 4:15:33 AM2/4/10
to scotalt.net
I'd recommend Hanam's as the guy that runs the place (Jamal) is very
friendly and accommodating.

The food is Middle Eastern so the veggie options are reasonable (think
Falafels)

http://www.hanams.com

Could you make is early March so as not to clash with QCon London in
the second week?

looking forward to an Edinburgh Geek Dinner...

Cheers, Rohan

On Dec 22 2009, 9:09 am, Colin Mackay <co...@scottishdevelopers.com>