Accountant

Paul Cowan

Feb 23, 2010, 10:09:59 AM2/23/10
to scota...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Can anyone recommend an accountant in Glasgow?

Anyone not named De-facto that is.

I have been paying through the nose in the last year

Cheers

Paul Cowan

Cutting-Edge Solutions (Scotland)

http://thesoftwaresimpleton.blogspot.com/

Martin Hinshelwood

Mar 7, 2010, 6:27:17 AM3/7/10
to scota...@googlegroups.com

I use O’Haras on Clarkston road. Cheap with pretty good quality…

Make sure you get your tax back for R&D (any development work qualifies), I think you get 150% of your billable hours back J

Regards,

Martin Hinshelwood | SSW Solution Architect |Microsoft Visual Studio ALM MVP | Professional Scrum Developer Trainer | Glasgow, UK | UK Direct: +(44) 141 416 0993 | AUS Direct: +(61) 2 8006 0993
News: The largest company running SharePoint in Australia - Just Released
www.worleyparsons.com

  SSW Building better Microsoft Solutions in .NET, SQL Server, MS CRM, SharePoint and MS Access

Paul Cowan

Mar 7, 2010, 6:40:17 AM3/7/10
to scota...@googlegroups.com
Cheers Martin

>> Make sure you get your tax back for R&D (any development work qualifies), I think you get 150% of your billable hours back

If I could get anything back for the amount of hours I have sank into the horn project then that would be incredible.

Thanks for the tip!