Re: ----- WAREZ 4 SALE -----   78834

Skip to the first unread message

Robert Henderson

25 May 2010, 00:13:5425/05/2010
In message <240510...@worldnewstonight.net>,
davi...@worldnewstonight.net writes
>Software for sale. Huge Selection. 10 Euros/CD. Worldwide shipping.
>
>Windows, Mac, and Linux. The very latest software, stock video/photo, etc.
>
>Contact David for details:
>davi...@worldnewstonight.net

But...but....where are the three creatures squealing OT.... RH

--
Robert Henderson
Personal website: http://www.anywhere.demon.co.uk

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

GM

26 May 2010, 13:11:0226/05/2010
On 25 May, 18:23, soupdragon <m...@privacy.com> wrote:
> Robert Henderson <phi...@anywhere.demon.co.uk> wrote innews:GqxQkwBC...@anywhere.demon.co.uk:
>
> > In message <24051020.1...@worldnewstonight.net>,
> > david...@worldnewstonight.net writes

> >>Software for sale. Huge Selection. 10 Euros/CD. Worldwide shipping.
>
> >>Windows, Mac, and Linux. The very latest software, stock video/photo,
> >>etc.
>
> >>Contact David for details:
> >>david...@worldnewstonight.net

> > But...but....where are the three creatures squealing OT.... RH
>
> Never made it to my ISP. Filtered as spam at the front end.
> Why are you reposting spam, Fatboi? Does ab...@demon.net know what you
> are up to?

Didn't appear on my computer either and probably not on the computers
of many others. This is probably why no-one needed to say it was OT.
In fact this was so OT it probably merited being ignored - why then
does Fatboi insist on passing on spam to those who try to filter the
nonsense out?

GMc

Message has been deleted