Slaan oor na eerste ongeleesde boodskap

marika

ongelees,
25 Apr. 2009 10:29:332009-04-25
aan
Once a fe years ago, I was driving from Baltimore to Roanoke. The weather
was crummy, but I made it ok.
The gas station put in a tire plug. They said I had a rather largish hole
in the tire.

The plug lasted from Friday, until a few days later when I got back to
Philadelphia. YAY

So we put on a new tire.

Other than this, I am having a wonderful time getting fat(ter) on mother's
home cooking and/or the good restaurants of Philly.

That same weekend I went to New York city to visit my sister , then
returned for a day or two
more to see some more old friends in Philly.

Then alas back to work.

However, I also stayed at St. Michael's in Maryland which was quite
refreshing and perhaps I will
be able to tackle the job with more spirit.

mk5000

"all of the characters are described in such intricate detail that a trained
chimp could do it. Yates has a wonderful description of John as - I am
paraphrasing - a deranged Will Rogers. As soon as I started looking at
clips of Rogers, a whole lot made sense to me. I'm not a middle of the road
guy myself"--Michael Shannon

0 nuwe boodskappe