Expression of interest for DataLoom for GSoC 2024

Malik Rafsanjani

Mar 23, 2024, 10:39:37 AMMar 23
to SCORE Community
Hi C2SI Community, my name is Malik Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani, a final year computer science student from Indonesia (Bandung, Institute of Technology) 👋👋

I am very excited to contribute to this project for Google Summer of Code (GSoC) 2024. I have several experiences, such as internships and competitions, regarding Web Development and Data Science / Machine Learning. I am particularly interested in the DataLoom project as I have a passion for Web Development and Data-related projects and won several Hackathon and Data Science competitions. I have sent an email to oshan....@gmail.com as instructed

I am looking forward to working with the community and fellow contributors!

Here is my profile
GitHub: http://github.com/malikrafsan
Personal Website: https://site.malikrafsan.tech/
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/malik-rafsanjani/