Expression of interest for B0Bot and Project Explainer projects for GSoC

Aryan Prakhar

Mar 12, 2024, 4:27:09 PMMar 12
to SCORE Community
Hi team,
I am Aryan Prakhar, an undergrad at IIT BHU. I am currently interning at OpenLocus and working on building a data-driven discovery system to aid scientific knowledge generation using multi-agent systems in collaboration with Allen AI team. We had an ICML'24 submission for the same. Now I am working for COLM submission expanding the scope of the system to new domains and benchmarks.

Further, I am pursuing a research project with professor at Leiden Institute of Advanced Computer Science on temporal analysis of tracker dynamics. I am especially interested in the project 'B0Bot' and 'Project Explainer'. They are really great ideas since both projects leverage large language models to streamline information retrieval, aiding in understanding code repositories and accessing cybersecurity news.

I am curious if mentors could guide me on the proposal part so that I may contribute to the project.