Contributing to CodeLabz - Deploy the first working Version of the site

Kanailal Manna

Mar 19, 2024, 12:05:32 PMMar 19
to SCORE Community
Hey, I'm Kanailal Manna, a Full Stack Developer (MERN + Next.js), additionally having knowledge of python, Java and C. I'm a pre-final year computer science and engineering student at Techno International New Town. This project requirements and my skills set aligned well, and as a dynamic lerner I think in future I can learn whatever needed, I will figure it out.
I contributed to open source projects many times in Hacktoberfest ( from 2021 to 2023) and I think this opportunity will teach me a lot and give me a great experience.

Thank You
Kanailal Manna
kanailal...@gmail.com
https://github.com/kanai2003