Project-Explainer_Installation Issue

Debrup Paul

Feb 24, 2024, 7:00:04 AMFeb 24
to SCORE Community
Hello,maintainers
I am Debrup Paul want to contribute in Project Explainer

I went to project explainer Repo
1) I created an Python virtual env in PyCharm
3)As shown I opened  run"
from project_explainer import Explainer

gptExplainer = Explainer("gpt2")

print(gptExplainer.brief("https://github.com/c2siorg/Project-Explainer.git"))
"--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am getting an Error
"`File "/Users/debruppaul/PycharmProjects/project_explainer/start.py", line 1, in <module>
    from project_explainer import Explainer
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'project_explainer'`

Can you please help me with this issue

Tharoosha Vihidun

Mar 9, 2024, 1:54:41 PMMar 9
to SCORE Community
Did you try to run UI module first ?

Debrup Paul

Mar 9, 2024, 2:34:26 PMMar 9
to SCORE Community
Thanks, Tharoosha for responding,
I have solved the issue and I have also contributed a new UI to project explainer

Tharoosha Vihidun

Mar 9, 2024, 2:36:13 PMMar 9
to score-c...@googlegroups.com
That’s great

The information contained in this electronic communication is intended solely for the individual(s) or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain proprietary, confidential and/or legally privileged information. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, printing, copying or other use of, or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information by person(s) or entities other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by responding to this email or telephone and immediately and permanently delete all copies of this message and any attachments from your system(s). The contents of this message do not necessarily represent the views or policies of BITS Pilani.