Contributing to Bug Connect Idea in C2SI

Kasun Udara

Mar 23, 2024, 3:43:07 PMMar 23
to SCORE Community
Dear C2SI Team,

I am Waththe Hewa Kasun Udara, a second-year undergraduate student at the University of Colombo School of Computing in Sri Lanka.

I am incredibly enthusiastic about the Bug Connector project idea as it perfectly aligns with my interests in cybersecurity and web scraping. Moreover, I am confident in my abilities and have a clear plan for contributing to the success of this project. I am particularly passionate about tackling challenges in cybersecurity and leveraging web scraping techniques to enhance data accessibility and analysis.

In terms of my technical skills, I have practical expertise in Python and its associated libraries, which I believe will be invaluable for the Bug Connector project. I have actively engaged in various cybersecurity activities, including participating in HackTheBox Uni CTF 2023, where our university secured the 101st place worldwide. Additionally, I have competed in several Capture the Flag competitions and obtained certifications in cybersecurity and data science.

Currently, I am in the final stages of preparing the proposal for Bug Connector and am eager to begin collaborating with your team. Please provide me with the link to join the Slack or Discord channel associated with the project so that I can actively contribute and learn from others in the community.

Looking forward to working together on Bug Connector.

Kind Regards,
Kasun Udara