Inquiry Regarding Project Proposal Submission for C2SI Bug Connector Project in GSOC

Bulitha Kaushika

Mar 30, 2024, 3:13:02 AMMar 30
to SCORE Community

Dear Mentors,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to express my interest in the C2SI Bug Connector Project for Google Summer of Code (GSOC). I have recently come across this project and find it intriguing. However, I would like to request further information about the project, such as its objectives, requirements, and any specific areas of focus.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Bulitha