Expression of Interest in Project Rust Cloud

Nikhil Gupta

Mar 5, 2024, 7:21:34 AMMar 5
to SCORE Community
Dear c2si Team,
I am Nikhil Gupta, a final year undergraduate student at IIT Kanpur. I am majorly interested in systems and architecture.

I have previously created a rust crate/library for arduino microcontrollers and sensors. Apart from that I did a software engineering intern at atlassian, where I was exposed to AWS, Databricks and Athena.

I am particulary interested in the rust cloud project and would like to know more about it.
Please provide with the related slack channel or discord link or any other mode of communication with the mentor.

Thanks And Regards
Nikhil Gupta