FW: New book on environmental lifestyles and green consumption

Philip Vergragt

Sep 25, 2022, 12:35:40 PM9/25/22
to sco...@googlegroups.com

From: Auriffeille, Deborah M <auriff...@cofc.edu>
Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2022 12:33 PM
To: orgs...@gmail.com
Subject: New book on environmental lifestyles and green consumption

Greetings, I am emailing to see if I would be able to publish news about my forthcoming book, out November 15, 2022, in hardcopy.  It is titled Everyday People Save the Planet and So Can You: A Qualitative Examination of Green Lifestyles in Lowcountry South Carolina.  It is based on 20 years of qualitative interviewing with Lowcountry South Carolina green parents and bike commuters.  It would be ready for Spring 2023 classes that cover environmental studies, environmental sociology, and environmental psychology, etc.

I'm a long-time member of SCORAI.  I presented at both the Bangor and Copenhagen Annual Conferences and hope to present at the upcoming conference in Wageningen.

Links are available to preorder the book at both Amazon and Rowman and Little Press.  See below.

Thank you, Deb

Debbie Auriffeille

Associate Professor and Associate Chair

Sociology and Anthropology Department