Blog post: Bill Rees

Ashley Colby

Apr 9, 2022, 11:07:42 AM4/9/22
to SCORAI Group
Dear SCORAI,

On behalf of the SCORAI board I am happy to announce the second installment in our blog series, featuring friend and colleague Bill Rees.

This blog is a part of the Frontier Series, a collaboration between SCORAI and the Hot or Cool Institute that brings you lessons learned, personal experiences and insights from the cutting edge of climate and sustainability research and practice.

Enjoy!

Richard Rosen

Apr 16, 2022, 2:47:10 AM4/16/22
to ashley, SCORAI Group
Dear Scorai colleagues,

If you want to learn more about the political influence of the fossil fuel industry on the IPCC, please read the attached Open Letter from one of the Lead Authors of the AR6 climate change mitigation report just issued this week.  I have made similar critiques of the underlying technical analysis in the past.  Please distribute this Open Letter to your colleagues all around the world, and any journalists you have good relationships with.

Regards,

Rich Rosen

--
- SCORAI website: https://scorai.net
- Join SCORAI: http://eepurl.com/dHXawz

Rees, William E.

Apr 18, 2022, 7:32:35 PM4/18/22
to ashley, richard...@gmail.com, SCORAI Group

Thanks for this, Rich.  Makes me wanna scream.

Bill