FW: Introducing RESD Journal

Harris, Craig

May 8, 2022, 5:49:49 PM5/8/22
to SCORAI Group

possibly of interest . . .

cheers,

craig

​Dear Colleagues,

It is my pleasure to introduce to you "Renewable Energy and Sustainable Development Journal". RESD is open access biannual international peer-reviewed journal which presents a global forum for dissemination of research articles, case studies and reviews focusing on all aspects of renewable energy and its role in sustainable development. It is published by Academy Publishing Center at Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport (AASTMT) which based in Alexandria, Egypt.

The topics of focal interest to RESD include, but are not limited to, all aspects of wind energy, wave/tidal energy, solar energy, Hydropower, Geothermal Energy, Hydrogen & Fuel Cells as well as energy from biomass and biofuel. The Energy Savings and efficient energy is a major interest of the RESD journal. The integration of renewable energy technologies in electrical power networks and smart grids is another topic of interest to RESD.

RESD has an international orientation. It is indexed and listed in the the following resources: DOAJ, EBSCO, EuroPub, Google Scholar. The journal does not collect Articles Processing Charges (APCs) or submission fees, and is free of charge for authors and readers.

We would like to invite researchers to check our archive: http://apc.aast.edu/ojs/index.php/RESD/issue/archive

And we are open to receive submissions from international scholars. If you interested in publishing in our journal, please go to the submission page here: http://apc.aast.edu/ojs/index.php/RESD/about/submissions#onlineSubmissions

Thanks and best regards

Renewable Energy and Sustainable Development

eISSN: 2356-8569

pISSN: 2356-8518
Academy Publishing Center

Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport (AASTMT)

Alexandria, Egypt.