FYI - New Degrowth journal goes live

Jean Boucher

May 30, 2023, 11:00:34 AM5/30/23
to ENVI...@listserv.neu.edu, Anthropology & Environment Society Discussion, Energy and Social Science Network (EASSN) Announcement List, CRIT-GE...@jiscmail.ac.uk, SCORAI Group, ecopo...@googlegroups.com, pesoe...@listserv.utep.edu, degr...@googlegroups.com
New Degrowth journal goes live: free, open-access, international, transdisciplinary, and peer-reviewed journal dedicated to degrowth and post-growth studies.

https://degrowth.info/en/blog/degrowth-journal-goes-live

--
The best political, social, and spiritual work we can do is to withdraw the projection of our shadow onto others.  – Carl Jung