Help Needed : Fundraising for My husband's Accident Recovery expenses

Janani praveena

May 13, 2023, 5:27:41 PM5/13/23
to SCORAI
Dear Friends and Family

My Self Janani Praveena.

Hope everything is well with you, I m Reaching out to you today with a heavy heart and sincere plea for help. My husband was involved in a serious accident last month that has left us facing significant medical expenses and financial hardships.

He has undergone several surgeries and is currently in the early stages of a long and challenging recovery process.

As you can imagine, the cost of his medical treatmentshospital stays, and ongoing rehabilitation is overwhelming. We are struggling to cover the expenses associated with his recovery. The estimated total cost of his medical care is around 15 lakhs.

I'm reaching out to an extended network of friends and family because we are in need of your support.
Every contribution, no matter the amount yours every single ruppe can save my husband's life.

Here are the details of our UPI - Jpraveen879@okaxis

Thank you for taking the time to read this email and for considering a contribution towards my husband's recovery. Your kindness and generosity will have a lasting impact on your lives.

With Heartfelt Gratitude,
Janani Praveena