New Energy History Content at Visualizing Energy

Cutler Cleveland

Jul 16, 2024, 3:48:57 PM (11 days ago) Jul 16
to SCORAI

Dear Colleagues,

This is one of my periodic updates on new content related specifically to the history of energy at Visualizing Energy, an open-access science communication project that aims to increase actionable knowledge about a sustainable and just energy transition.

The history of global oil production
Watch the history of natural gas power plants in the United States
The history of natural gas production in the United States
Four million wells and counting: the history of oil and gas drilling in the U.S.
The history of oil production in the United States
Watch the history of waste-to-energy power plants in the United States
How has the technology of hydropower changed since 1898?
The history of global natural gas production
Watch the history of biopower plants in the United States
Watch the history of pumped storage hydropower in the United States

You can get this info regularly with our daily and monthly newsletters–sign up here.

Comments and feedback are welcome. We actively seek new collaboration-please reach out with ideas.

Best regards,

Cutler J. Cleveland
Professor,
Department of Earth & Environment
Associate Director,
Institute for Global Sustainability

Faculty Affiliate, Impact Measurement & Allocation Program

Founder, Visualizing Energy
Boston University
@cutlercleveland  @VisualizeEnergy