Invitation to publish business cases with SAGE Sustainability Series

ves...@comcast.net

Apr 29, 2022, 4:21:59 PM4/29/22
to sco...@googlegroups.com

Dear colleagues,

As the Sustainability Series Editor for SAGE Sustainability Business Cases, I invite you to submit a sustainability case for publication. The main benefits of publishing with SAGE include double-blind peer review process and upfront payment of $400 per accepted case

Examples of the types of cases published by SAGE Sustainability Series are included on its website: https://sk.sagepub.com/cases/series/sustainability

Below please find more information about this opportunity for the SAGE editor Rebecca Frankel. If you have any questions or would like to discuss a potential topic, please feel free to contact me or Rebecca Frankel, at rebecca.frankel@sagepub.com.

Best,

Vesela

Vesela Veleva, ScD

Senior Lecturer and MBA Program Director

Co-Director, Center for Sustainable Enterprise and Regional Competitiveness

College of Management

UMass Boston

Email: Vesela...@umb.edu

http://www.umb.edu/academics/cm/faculty_staff/faculty/vesela_veleva

www.umb.edu/serc

*********************

Dear Scholars of Sustainability,

I am an editor at SAGE working on our peer-reviewed case collection, SAGE Business Cases. We continue to grow the collection and, in particular, are looking to build on our Sustainability content.

Have you written any cases that you currently use in your classroom? Do you have an idea or a rough draft that could be adapted to a teaching case? We can work with you to develop your idea—through double-blind peer review and working with an experienced developmental editor. For guidelines and case templates, I invite you to consult our Author Resources page

Manuscripts are accepted on an ongoing basis through our submission site. We look for cases between 1,000 and 5,000 words, and ask that each include discussion questions and teaching notes. Authors should expect initial feedback from a reviewer and SAGE editor within 6-8 weeks of submission.

When cases are published, they join a collection that is used by students at over 200 universities across the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. Our cases all go through a double-blind peer review to ensure top quality, and those that are published will be indexed on Google Scholar to ensure maximum discoverability.

If you have questions or would like to see a sample case, feel free to get in touch and I can send more details.

With best wishes,

Rebecca Frankel

To propose a topic or request a sample case, contact:

Rebecca Frankel

Editor, SAGE Publishing

rebecca.frankel@sagepub.com