Good Living 2050: a global design contest for images of daily life that our planet can support

1 view

Vanessa Timmer

Jan 26, 2023, 12:54:43 AM1/26/23
to Lewis AKENJI
Dear friends,

Happy 2023! Lewis Akenji and I are excited to share our Good Living 2050 contest of visions of sustainable living futures. You are most welcome to submit! and to send to interested friends and colleagues.

All the best, Vanessa
Vanessa Timmer, Executive Director, OneEarth Living

logo1-GL2050.png

Good Living 2050contest: a global design competition calling for images of what daily life might look like in 2050.

Submit 1- 4 images by 15 February for a chance to win cash prizes!

What does a good life look like that our planet can support?

Calling all artists, designers, illustrators, photographers or creatives ready to apply your imagination to developing positive visions of a better, more sustainable future.

Policymakers, scientists, business and community leaders, and citizens are asking for these visions!

Make your visions inspiring by exploring the everyday experiences of real people living on Earth in all our diversity. Be positive and also complex. Don’t shy away from global challenges and what we already know about our futures.

Help to shape our actions today through your visions of tomorrow!

We have an incredible panel of distinguished judges and prizes of up to $5000 available for the winning entries.

Entries of 1 - 4 images can be submitted by individuals or partnerships with other creatives or sustainability thinkers.

Please visit and share the following web link with more details on the contest: https://beacon4sl.com/solutions/imagining-futures/good-living-2050/

If you have any questions regarding the contest, please use the FAQ function toward the bottom of the web page.

#GoodLiving2050 Instagram: @Beacon4SL Twitter: @Beacon4SL Facebook LinkedIn