Please help with expert sample - 2 min survey

Tamar Makov

Oct 3, 2022, 2:12:40 PM10/3/22
to sco...@googlegroups.com

Dear SCORAI community,

As part of a larger project on individual action and climate change, we are running a simple, 2-minute survey.

We are hoping to explore whether there are differences between experts and the general public and would greatly appreciate it if you would be willing to fill out the survey (see link below).

There are no “right or wrong” answers here, we just interested in your own opinions.

Click here for survey

Feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any questions (mak...@bgu.ac.il).

Many thanks in advance for your help!

All the best,

Tamar

________

Tamar Makov Ph.D.

Ben-Gurion University of the Negev

Website; Google scholar

Check out our latest publications:

PNAS    Nudging Social Distancing; Environmental Inequality

JCP       Smartphone Obsolescence and Interest in Repair

JIE         Sharing Economy Rebound; Rebound Effects- a Review

RCR      Sustainable Optimization of Omega-3 supply