Special issue of World Development on Geo-Engineering

saleem

Apr 12, 2022, 1:00:17 PM4/12/22
to SCORAI
Dear SCORAI Members

I am putting together a proposal for a special issue of World Development on the "economic and social development implications of geoengineering." I have spoken to the chief editor of the journal and there is strong interest. They only accept special issue proposals with all the paper titles, authors and abstracts and so we need these to submit before April 20th.

Please reply to this message in your submission so I can easily track in my email inbox.

This is a highly polarized topic and we want to cover a range of perspectives and so please spread this call far and wide.

Looking forward to hearing from many of you. You just need to submit a title, 100-word abstract and authors with affiliations.

Warm regards
Saleem
Chair, Department of Geography & Spatial Sciences
Blue and Gold Distinguished Professor of Energy and the Environment
University of Delaware, 125 Academy Street, Newark DE 19716, USA

New book on environmental systems for broad readership:
Earthly Order: How Natural Laws Define Human Life (Oxford Univ. Press)   Prepublication 30% discount at link - Promo code ASPROMP8

"I learned something on nearly every page; so will you, as the author draws us into an affirmative view of a changing, interrelated, and wondrous world"
                           Roald Hoffmann, Nobel Laureate in Chemistry

Author's giving pledge: All royalties donated for environmental literacy programs.