A little note on Spam

Robert

May 15, 2023, 6:10:55 AM5/15/23
to sco...@googlegroups.com
Dear community,

You may have noticed the recent spam message that went through our filter system.

We just want to let you know that we're doing our best to prevent those spams.

However, some are slipping through the automated filter (as you may know from your own inbox) and there is little we can do other than putting all messages on moderated.

This is not what we want because it would limit and hinder a prospering exchange between our members.

Yet it's an option we would choose if the amount of spam increases to protect the community.

Thanks for your understanding!