Human migration and natural resources - free book download from Cambridge U.P.

saleem

Jan 16, 2023, 6:57:40 AM1/16/23
to SCORAI
Dear SCORAI colleagues

Pleased to share that our new book with Cambridge University Press's Earth Systems Governance Element Series is available for FREE DOWNLOAD for next 2 weeks - linked below:

This is part of a larger global assessment on the natural resource nexus  between human migration/mobility which I have been coordinating lead author for in my role with the United Nations International Resource Panel.

The full assessment will be released in March of this year.

Warm regards