how to generate PDF report ?

Ashish

Dec 31, 2012, 11:13:22 AM12/31/12
to scooter-...@googlegroups.com
I'm looking for PDF or EXCEL report generation module like play.

Ashish

Dec 31, 2012, 11:17:01 AM12/31/12
to scooter-...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the the same post . By mistake it happens.

techies888

Jan 1, 2013, 6:20:30 PM1/1/13
to scooter-...@googlegroups.com
you can just use a lib like poi, this pdf generation tool that you are requesting has nothing to do with scooter. or are you requesting a pdf generation on the scaffold pages?

Ashish

Jan 2, 2013, 11:34:16 PM1/2/13
to scooter-...@googlegroups.com
Not for scaffold pages.
I've some data, just wanted to generate the PDF.
I worked on Play-framework and there are modules for PDF and EXCEL report generation.And that was very simple like less than 10 line code to generate the report .

Ashish

Jan 6, 2013, 3:08:54 AM1/6/13
to scooter-...@googlegroups.com
waiting for the answer. I'm stuck.