Is this FW alive ?

Daniel Guryca

Feb 18, 2013, 11:33:54 AM2/18/13
to scooter-...@googlegroups.com
Hey there guys.

I have been a Playframework guy for more then 2 years. Created 4 project with it (including 1 e-commerce site) + many many plugins.
Well Play was pretty nice but they have moved on 2.x version which is mostly Scala stuff.
I'm not going to learn Scala since I do not like it. In my job I use Perl + Python so I have no need for any new language anymore.

Anyway I still preffer static typed languages to dynamic languages. That's a reason why I was searching for some real Play substitution.
Scooter seems to fit it the best.

But how about Scooter's author activity on this project. From github view it seems to be a dead project.

Thanks and cheers

John Chen

Feb 18, 2013, 3:03:14 PM2/18/13
to scooter-...@googlegroups.com