Scoop crash (_pickle.UnpicklingError: pickle data was truncated)

Sean Heelan

Dec 24, 2017, 11:48:25 AM12/24/17
to scoop-users
Hi,

Apologies for the cross-posting as I have previously posted this to the DEAP mailing list. It did not receive any response there so I hope nobody minds.

When using DEAP (v1.2.2) with scoop (v0.7.2) I get the following error and traceback after a variable amount of time https://pastebin.com/4ukxqDA1

I'm having trouble figuring out exactly what the root cause is as the traceback contains information on multiple exceptions, and it's not clear to me which is the first. In particular there is a _pickle.UnpicklingError exception raised in _recv in scoopzmq.py and a scoop._comm.scoopexceptions.Shutdown exception raised in pumpInfoSocket in scoopzmq.py. I'm guessing the UnpicklingError is the first but any advice on tracking down what exactly could be the root cause of that would be much appreciated!

Thanks,
Sean

Sean Heelan

Dec 24, 2017, 12:01:16 PM12/24/17
to scoop...@googlegroups.com

--
Vous recevez ce message, car vous êtes abonné à un sujet dans le groupe Google Groupes "scoop-users".