build.sbt ?

Deepak Jain

Nov 22, 2014, 1:02:51 AM11/22/14
to scoob...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
Please answer few questions around building of scoobi.

I do not see build.sbt file in scoobi root folder.

1) Where is it  ?
2) Isn't sbt used to build scoobi ?
3) I see sbt file in scoobi root folder ? is it used when i run sbt clean compile package ?
4) What is the purpose of commiting sbt file itself ?

Regards,
Deepak

Eric Torreborre

Nov 26, 2014, 5:39:26 PM11/26/14
to scoob...@googlegroups.com
1) Where is it  ?

The build file is build.scala in the project directory.

2) Isn't sbt used to build scoobi ?

Yes it is

3) I see sbt file in scoobi root folder ? is it used when i run sbt clean compile package ?

Yes

4) What is the purpose of commiting sbt file itself ?

The sbt file has been committed as a convenient script to run sbt.

I hope that helps.

Eric.