Incorrect job names (step IDs) in latest build

Joseph Beynon

Aug 20, 2013, 2:25:12 PM8/20/13
to scoob...@googlegroups.com
I'm happy to see the "step x of y" in the latest builds but it appears to be incorrect for some large jobs. My jobs were labeled as "step 1 of 7" until "7 of 7" and then became "8 of 1". i.e. RunSteps$-0820-092525--1503832604-step8 of 1. I think this has to do with how the "layers" are set up because after mscr-7 I got the "end of layer 1" message in the logs. Other information about my job setup, I'm using checkpoints on the first 7 step and the output of the first 7 steps is the input of the 8th.

Eric Torreborre

Aug 20, 2013, 7:58:58 PM8/20/13
to scoob...@googlegroups.com
Oh, right, I thought about this exact problem while taking my shower (for real...) and then forgot to fix it!

This is fixed now with the latest 0.8.0-SNAPSHOT.

E.

Joseph Beynon

Aug 21, 2013, 1:15:09 PM8/21/13
to scoob...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Eric, we'll pull down the latest version.