Push to https fails

Jørgen Staun Hansen

Jan 27, 2015, 10:14:17 AM1/27/15
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
a new day a new challenge....

I have been pulling my hair out regarding this one.

I finally managed to install a SSL certificate from our SSL-provider and it works fine on the webinterface. But when I try to HG PUSH changes to a repository I get this error.

searching for changes
1 changesets found
remote
: adding changesets
remote
: adding manifests
remote
: adding file changes
remote
: added 1 changesets with 1 changes to 1 files
remote
: <urlopen error [Errno 6] _ssl.c:504: TLS/SSL connection has been closed>
transaction abort
!
remote
: rollback completed

HG PUSH over http works fine.

Any ideas?

Sebastian Sdorra

Jan 27, 2015, 1:08:03 PM1/27/15
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
Could you please post which os, java, python and mercurial version do you use? In the past, there were a few problems with SSL, OpenJDK and Mercurial. Please have a look at:

Sebastian

Jørgen Staun Hansen

Jan 28, 2015, 10:42:59 AM1/28/15
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
ok, this is strange. This morning I tried the exact same procedure and now it works. Its like there is a delay or something. I see something similar when I change permission on a user/ group. Sometimes I need to wait a little minute or so after the change.

Sebastian Sdorra

Jan 29, 2015, 2:21:23 PM1/29/15
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
This is a strange behaviour and it should not happen. Could you please post which os, java, python and mercurial version do you use?

Sebastian