Path error on start at Windows

Leonardo Luchini

Mar 14, 2021, 8:41:30 PM3/14/21
to scmmanager
I'm trying to start the version  2.15.0  on windows, and it keeps crashing on path error, someone knows how to fix this?

1) Error notifying InjectionListener sonia.scm.lifecycle.modules.ScmInitializerModule$1$$Lambda$188/0x0000000800372440@5afbd567 of sonia.scm.repository.HgRepositoryHandler.
 Reason: java.nio.file.InvalidPathException: Illegal char <:> at index 2:  C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\javapath\hg.exe
  at sonia.scm.repository.HgRepositoryHandler.class(HgRepositoryHandler.java:55)
  while locating sonia.scm.repository.HgRepositoryHandler
  while locating sonia.scm.repository.RepositoryHandler annotated with @com.google.inject.internal.Element(setName=,uniqueId=36, type=MULTIBINDER, keyType=)
  while locating java.util.Set<sonia.scm.repository.RepositoryHandler>
    for the 4th parameter of sonia.scm.repository.DefaultRepositoryManager.<init>(DefaultRepositoryManager.java:92)
  at sonia.scm.repository.DefaultRepositoryManager.class(DefaultRepositoryManager.java:75)
  while locating sonia.scm.repository.DefaultRepositoryManager
  while locating sonia.scm.repository.RepositoryManager annotated with interface sonia.scm.Undecorated
  while locating sonia.scm.repository.RepositoryManagerProvider
  while locating sonia.scm.repository.RepositoryManager
    for the 2nd parameter of sonia.scm.repository.LastModifiedUpdateListener.<init>(LastModifiedUpdateListener.java:69)
  at sonia.scm.plugin.ExtensionBinder.singleBind(ExtensionBinder.java:202)
  while locating sonia.scm.repository.LastModifiedUpdateListener

Sebastian Sdorra

Mar 15, 2021, 3:10:49 AM3/15/21
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I can't reproduce your issue. How do you start the server? Is wsl involved?

Sebastian

Leonardo Luchini

Mar 15, 2021, 7:51:02 AM3/15/21
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I just go to the directory on command prompt and execute "scm-server.exe start" (before that I used "scm-server.exe install" to install the service).

Att.
Leonardo Luchini
Tel.: +55 (11) 995-813-080
luchini....@gmail.com

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "scmmanager" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/scmmanager/CAA3sXVJNv804z7EpBLRttmeEEvBtgcnXDyxVy7heYnScvQH9HQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Sebastian Sdorra

Mar 22, 2021, 10:36:49 AM3/22/21
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, for the late reply. But i can't reproduce the problem. Could you describe your environment in more detail? Which version of windows do you use? Which version of java do you have?

Sebastian