Any way to serve svn from root?

Дмитрий Лисичкин

Nov 13, 2018, 4:50:50 AM11/13/18
to scmmanager
Hi there!

I try to configure reverse proxy for each repository type.
For example:
https://git.example.com/repo_name.git -> http://scm-manager.local/scm/git/repo_name.git
https://svn.example.com/repo_name.git -> http://scm-manager.local/scm/svn/repo_name.git

All good for git (and I think for hg too) but it not worked with svn.
Svn still use absolute paths for child things.

I'm not a java developer so I don't understand many things about how it all works in scm-manager, so please correct me if I'm wrong.

I read some issues with similar problem in bitbucked but it not solve my problem.
Am I right that problem not in scm-manager but in svnkit and problem can't be resolved without hacks?
Can we serve svn on another port for mount it to '/' resource?
Can we resolve this with one another simple plugin?