SCM-Manager 2.20.0

Rene Pfeuffer

Jun 18, 2021, 7:44:56 AMJun 18
to scmmanager
Hey SCM-Manager community,

the latest release was a small one. Mostly we fixed bugs. If you already use the repository mirror plugin, you should definitely upgrade to version 2.20.0. We fixed the events, whenever a mirror gets synchronized. The other somewhat interesting bugfix is for Git LFS usage behind a reverse proxy. It can be the case that such proxies buffer
LFS uploads until they are complete. When you have big files and/or small bandwidth, it can so happen that the token used for these uploads have timed out before the request reaches SCM-Manager. With 2.20.0, you can now edit the time these tokes are valid.

Find the new release using the usual channels.

Your SCM-Manager Team