Add SVN-Properties MimeType not correct working

service...@gmail.com

Jan 7, 2019, 5:18:49 AM1/7/19
to scmmanager
Hello,
We have installed SCM Manager on Windows Server 2013. We use SVN in our PLC development system (codesys 3s).
Unfortunately, this system only uses binaries as data elements and has its own internal interpretation of the data.
At the moment we are not able to use SCM-Manager as SVN-Server because the items does have svn-properties.
See picture below as example the properties which are used(Using TortoiseSVN to see the properties)

svnobj - Properti.png

This properties were set by the development system itself and we have no further influence on it.
In case we using the scm-manager this properties missing and the development system stop working

If we try to set the properties via TortoiseSVN manually we getting an exception after commit. Especially the SVN-MimeType binary is not working

CanNotSetbinMimeType.png

In our current SVN-Server(collabnet) the operation is working.

Thanks

Uwe

Sebastian Sdorra

Feb 7, 2019, 2:32:51 PM2/7/19
to scmma...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

there are some properties to control the behaviour of svn binary properties in scm-manager.

Could you please test version 1.60 and start it with -Dsonia.svnkit.fsfs.ignoreInvalidEncodedProperties=true?

And if the error still occurs, please try -Dsonia.svnkit.fsfs.alwaysAllowBinaryProperties=true instead.

Sebastian

service...@gmail.com

Feb 26, 2019, 11:57:53 AM2/26/19
to scmmanager
Hi,
I have test it with both options. In case of -Dsonia.svnkit.fsfs.ignoreInvalidEncodedProperties=true

Dsonia.svnkit.fsfs.ignoreInvalidEncodedProperties.png

In case of -Dsonia.svnkit.fsfs.alwaysAllowBinaryProperties=true the result...

What does it mean "Wrong magic"? If you convert the expected value into hex it's 0x85301D21. All actual value's converted have some parts from the expected value's
488701952  =  0x1D210000
4012907809 = 0xEF301D21

Uwe

Service SVNSomm

Service SVNSomm

Feb 27, 2019, 8:37:32 AM2/27/19
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
in addition I've changed the logging level from scm-manager. The logging from the initial check is attached.
There are a lot of "DEBUG svnkit - svn: E140000" and "org.tmatesoft.svn.core.SVNException: svn: E160013: Attempted to open non-existent child node 'svnobj'" entry.

Thanks
Uwe

Am Do., 7. Feb. 2019 um 20:32 Uhr schrieb Sebastian Sdorra <s.sd...@gmail.com>:
scm-manager.log

Girish Kg

Jun 6, 2022, 7:36:13 AM6/6/22
to scmmanager
This issue is still exist (v2.34.0, Linux OS). Anyone have any workaround?

Eduard Heimbuch

Jun 14, 2022, 4:58:26 AM6/14/22
to scmmanager
Hey girishKG,

could you provide some more informations? Do you know a reliable way to trigger this error? An example repo would be really helpful.