New release for scm-notify-plugin?

Fernando Najera

Jun 6, 2021, 6:00:14 PM6/6/21
to scmmanager

Hello,

Could you please give me an estimate time for when a new version of scm-notify-plugin is going to be released?

I reported https://github.com/scm-manager/scm-notify-plugin/issues/10 - which was fixed promptly by the end April (thanks!!), but unfortunately I don't think a new version containing this fix was ever published. I was hoping to see this plugin included in 2.18.0 but as far as I can see it didn't make it there, either.

Thanks in advance,
Fernando Nájera

Eduard Heimbuch

Jun 7, 2021, 2:23:24 AM6/7/21
to scmmanager
Hey Fernando,

you are right. Seems like we missed this one. I will release it just now. Thanks for the hint.

Eduard Heimbuch