Error Code: CmR8GCJb31

albrin memedi

May 10, 2022, 7:43:39 AM5/10/22
to scmmanager
Hello, i imported some old repositorys from another server  and i am having problems with some of them.
What can it be?
123.png

Rene Pfeuffer

May 10, 2022, 7:49:12 AM5/10/22
to scmmanager
Hi,

to tell this, you have to take a look at your log file. There you should find some lines with the transaction id from your error message. If you cannot access your log file, you can install the support plugin in the plugins section from the administration and start a trace log there. This log can be downloaded from the SCM-Manager itself.

Feel free to send us any logs you find so we can dig into this together.

Regards
René

albrin memedi

May 10, 2022, 8:18:25 AM5/10/22
to scmmanager
Transaction ID: ETC5QsRfU6B
Error Code: CmR8GCJb31

scm-manager.log

Rene Pfeuffer

May 10, 2022, 10:07:00 AM5/10/22
to scmmanager
There is an error regarding character encoding. Can you check, whether the encoding in "Administration" - "Settings" - "Mercurial" is set to the encoding used in your repositories?

albrin memedi

May 10, 2022, 10:23:05 AM5/10/22
to scmmanager
Hi,
yes both uses UTF-8 encoding

albrin memedi

May 10, 2022, 10:52:54 AM5/10/22
to scmmanager
And it appears only in the default branche. The other ones are working correctly

albrin memedi

May 19, 2022, 2:44:25 AM5/19/22
to scmmanager
Does someone know how to solve it?

Eduard Heimbuch

May 19, 2022, 2:57:49 AM5/19/22
to scmmanager
I assume that your default branch contains at least one changeset that has an unusual changeset description. As my colleague mentioned, the error is most likely caused by incorrect character encoding. Could you manually check your default branch to see if there is a strange commit there? Since when does this error occur?

albrin memedi

May 19, 2022, 5:28:41 AM5/19/22
to scmmanager
This error occour since i moved the repositorys from our old scm-manager in windows server to the new one on Ubuntu. Its works fine on the old version but i am getting this error in the newone.

This is the commit on the old server.
Screenshot 2022-05-19 112752.png

albrin memedi

May 19, 2022, 5:29:55 AM5/19/22
to scmmanager
Screenshot 2022-05-19 112933.png

Eduard Heimbuch

May 24, 2022, 2:54:01 AM5/24/22
to scmmanager
We will try to fix this error. Could you support us by provided an example to reproduce this issue?

Eduard Heimbuch

May 30, 2022, 4:45:26 AM5/30/22
to scmmanager
Hey,

did you manage to fix this error? Otherwise we would try to solve it.

BR, Eduard