scm hanging fo unknown reason

Bernardo Costa

Jun 5, 2014, 4:47:14 PM6/5/14
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
I have my scm manager configured for running on a tomcat server. For some unknown reason, today it started hanging and just could turn back to its normal operation after a restart. I tried to get a stack trace through jstack and also a memory dump through jmap but both didn't respond. I can only show catalina logfile with shows some threads stuck. On jconsole interface (this tomcat server has JMX monitoring enabled) I could only see the heap size increasing and the garbage collector couldn't decrease its memory consumption as I hit the perfoem GC button. Neither the deadlock detect thread button from jconsole showed me any answer, neither positive or negative. These events once were reported in another thread but as a new release came up (1.37 I believe), they became rare. But it might not be completely fixed. Does this attached logfile show any hint of what is going on ?
catalina.out